Poll: Which game developer is the best?

+ Reply to Thread
  1. Which game developer is the best? 
    Well currently with mixed opinions as well a lot of criticisms from the latest games like CoD as well that BFHL isn't as good as the other BF games. Origin may not be a better Content Delivery App than GOG Galaxy or Steam, but do you think those top 10 Game Developers should rethink their plans? GTA5 suffered from Positive to Negative reviews due to the unfair bans on using Mods on Multiplayer mode, as well a lot of protests on Take-2's plans from OpenIV and its players...Well I don't think I need to explain further as most of you knew already...

[APG] Clan Leader - [email protected]

aria99 Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Leick View Post
    I'm a test link Blizzard fan. My first ever game was Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness and I fell in love with the Warcraft universe, and subsequently all the other universes Blizzard created.
    For me its a tie between Bethesda and Nintendo. Okay maybe I'll give Nintendo 55% and Bethesda 45% of my vote. Skyrim and Fallout 4 are two of my favorite games. They're just awesome. But Nintendo games are on a whole other level- its just pure happiness playing their games. Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey's gameplay is just pure bliss.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 3rd February 2022 at 12:58 PM.

I'm a Blizzard fan. My first ever game was Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness and I fell in love with the Warcraft universe, and subsequently all the other universes Blizzard created.

shimon Anonymous
    Nintendo and Blizzard
    gmail sign up
    Last edited by shimon; 30th August 2018 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aria99 View Post
    For me its a tie between Bethesda and Nintendo. Okay maybe I'll give Nintendo 55% and Bethesda 45% of my vote goes to find my results here after using phenq for 30 days. Skyrim and Fallout 4 are two of my favorite games. They're just awesome. But Nintendo games are on a whole other level- its just pure happiness playing their games. Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey's gameplay is just pure bliss.
    For me, Nintendo is definitely the winner, although I love Bethesda and Blizzard as well.
    Last edited by BenDyer; 22nd September 2020 at 12:18 AM.

Thread Information