+ Reply to Thread
  1. Greetings members of [APG]! 
    Greetings! I am Miro, or TheTouho10, and I am a new-ish person here. I was born in 2001, which makes me 16.6 years old at the time of writing. I was born in the Republic of Finland, and have lived there to this day.
    I consider myself as a hardcore gamer. I've played videogames since I was 4 years old (Since 2005) and play them a lot! My gaming time can be up to 14 hours a day, depending on the day of course. I play more on weekends and holidays, but less on school/work days. The games I play change rapidly, as I play a lot, it isn't so hard to get bored with a game. But my most played games include Minecraft (with over 10 000 hours) and Valve-games, such as Half-Life and Left 4 Dead (which you can figure out from my profile picture). I also find myself playing a lot of Bethesda's RPG:s, especially games of the Fallout and The Elder Scrolls franchises.
    I'm usually available all day in some form. I'm always near my phone, which receives all notifications from all platforms, including APG's website/forum. Unless I'm asleep, I can always be contacted by some route.
    I also have many hobbies besides gaming. These include coin collecting, reading, writing, and survivalism. I guess you could call me a Survivalist-Numismatic-Geek-Gamer? Haha. No? Okay.
    As you may have figured out by reading where I've lived my whole life, that my first language is Finnish. And as I'm writing this text in English you may have figured out that my second language is English. Apart from these two languages, I can also speak some Swedish, and I am learning German, Russian and Spanish at the time of writing, but it'll be seen if I am ever able to speak one of these three languages like I can speak English and/or Finnish.
    But yeah, that's who I am. I hope to see you around? Bye!

Thanks for joining APG we hope you will like it here!

[APG] Clan Leader - [email protected]

Thread Information