+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hı apg-clan

1. Smile Hı apg-clan 
    Well,the first thing ı want to say is I am very happy to be a member of this forum.The most of the beautiful games is here.I can download it any time ı like.And many poeple is here to speak with.

I was download the Foxbot Version 0,791.I have see the Robocop name here.And ı directly wanna be a part of the APG clan.

I want to learn more things about bots.Like foxbot.Or HPB bot.

The Bot devolopers like botman.İs share the source codes.And ı have found the source code of Botman.The text was say,you can make your own bots with that codes.

But ı dont really know how to codding a bot.So ı want to get some help from people.The botman's e mail is ı think closed.And the other developers web sites is not opening.The apg clan is have many people,not just players.

If someone knows something about bot coding please just e mail me.Teach me how to make a bot for a HALF LİFE mod.

For the record ı want to make a bot for Half Life Wizard Wars 1,3,0 Beta.Actually its have a HPB bot file in it.The HPB bot is not support the Wizard Wars but someone is ı think make it support.But ı dont know how.Bots are so easy to kill.I want to make them more good.İf someone know about codding bots please e mail me. :tickled_pink:

Did you try http://bots-united.com/ ? Most bot developers are probably there. Maybe someone already made a bot which works with Wizard Wars.

Of course ı try.I look anywhere on the internet.Search for a bot for wizard wars.Also ı looking for a bot for half life death match.I'm try to register at bots united. a annoying random Quest is blocked me.After that,ı was try to found the e mail's of bot developers but its want me to register at bots united.So ı cant even find there e mails.Andd,ım here.The APG clan.Also,ı want to codding my own bots.Im really tired,looking for the best bot on the internet.Yes ım not a professıonel bot codder,or yes ım not a perfect bot maker,but ı just wanna try.I found the Botman's e mail butt,ı think its closed.I have download the Source codes of HBP but,ı dont even know what em ı need to do with that codes.That because ı search for help.

What is the result of five powered by 2

I try every answer but ı cant found it.Soo,ı cant even register to Bots united.I almost gonna hit the keybord but....Anyway .

I have download Dev-C++ program and download HPB bot source codes.What em ı have to do now.İf some one know please tell me.Or do ı need any other program to codding a bot ?

Well I've created Bots-United Discord channel, which appears to be more active and the co-founders and Bots United admins and veterans are okay with me by using this channel. Also I had taken some of the src code from Wizard Wars that also modified the HPB to work for Wizard Wars. But to be honest HPB maybe quite versatile but their performance is very poor and slow. But I think if we use RCBot1 Metamod as it is more versatile and more faster than HPB, we could use that. But we need to add the weapon entities for Wizard Wars - which we can acquire from the HPB and src codes we got in our [APG] Downloads. Also I only got the src code for Wizard Wars 1.2.9 but not 1.3.0-beta... And SandBot is a newest HL1 bot available but is still in its experimental stage as it needs a lot of tests and enhancements to support multiple HL1 Game Mods.

As for FoxBot 0.791 from which I made over 100 changes since 2012 as Zybby left and abandoned FoxBot in 2010, I've managed to fix a lot of broken leftovers where Zybby hadn't finished for FoxBot 0.77.

Making waypoints is time consuming but easy if you are keen to plot and create pathways and key areas for bots like these. But for C++ coding as well using the ideal IDEs then it takes a lot of problem solving as well using the correct compilers. Sadly not all of the bots work on newer compilers as RCBot2 for TF2 and DoDS will only work for GCC-4.8 and VS2013 but no newer than that. And you will also need to know on using the appropriate optimiser flags as having the bots "overoptimised" can lead to nasty side effects, as using -O3 in GCC isn't recommended and using IDEs that were previously used by MSVC 6 near 1999 and the early 2000s - which was a very popular IDE for Windows Servers. But newer compilers should be okay for other bots and Metamod Addons but can give you depreciation warnings.

Personally I use HLSDK 2.3p4 where Will Day and Florian from AdminMod made some key fixes since 2013, and Jussi Kivilinna's Metamod-P src code as the main Metamod src code contains CR classic Mac OS characters, which can give you compiling errors. But not all of the src code bot Makefiles and VS projects have the proper directories assigned for various HLSDKs and Metamod src codes, which is required to use their header files for compiling bots.

Try joining the Bots-United Discord https://discord.gg/zCSvyyC

[APG] Clan Leader - [email protected]

Well,ı need to say the HPB bot is soo good when aiming.But too bad for team play games or deathmatch games.[I mean all half life mod's]I mean a Well-skilled player can easly kill the bots.[When play with HPBbot] but Foxbot is not soo easy to kill on Team fortress classic.The jumbot is good as well for Half life death match but its not a plugin.

Wizard Wars or another game mode.I want to learn how to code a bot.Not only wizard wars like Gearbox or Team fortress 1.5 or something like that.Of course ı cant make a better bot than Foxbot but,ı only wanna try.

Wizard Wars source code's..,Yeah its hard to find.I found the Wizard Wars 1.3.0 Beta on the internet.And there was a HPB bot file.Someone [I dont know who it is] make HPB bot work with Wizard Wars.Bots are soo weird but play like a Half life Death Match game.The hard thing is Wizard Wars a game but its have 2 mode in it.Death Match maps and Team Maps.I think that may makes it harder.

I was have discord account [I mean ı still have].But ı dont know anything about codding bots.Even if ı join the discord server.Probebly ı will hear the words but ı dont understand anything .That because ı want to learn something about codding bots first.

Make file ? what does it do ? ? I dont really know anything about codding that because ı want to start from programs.Wich the programs ı need to use,after that ı'll try to learn how to codding a bot.And after and after and after .I know its not a easy job.You cant write commands or cods simply.But you may learn it with time.

e.g ı want to codding a bot for Half life Death match.Not for wizard wars.What shall ı need to do ?

What the program ı need to use [I have only Dev-C++ program] and hpb source codes.Wich the program ı need to use or download.

My half life version is 1,6 Team fortress version is 1,6 {With Neo TF packet}.But,all bots working correctly.

I think the Wizard Wars use the Team Fortress wad's and models generally.But other models like ammo's is not like the same.The Wizard Wars have 2 mode.Capture the Flag and Death Match.Also some weird maps as well but anyway.I think the Foxbot source codes may help.Of course ın order to add bots to a MOD you needed to have access to the source code to that MOD.The HPB bot allows you to add a bot to Half-Life MODs without requiring you to have access to the source code for the MOD.When ı read these words ı just say..."What ?" But it may change to "Oh really ?" or something like thatt

Well I cannot quite work out what you are saying, but also I got a friend who is from Turkey who could help you understand what you are trying to read or that.

So yes Thothie didn't exactly had the Wizard Wars 1.3.0 src codes. But when I tried to recompile WW it didn't quite work as the client HUD and GUI got messed up from using Visual Studio 2017.

[APG] Clan Leader - [email protected]

Thread Information