+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hı apg-clan

So yes Thothie didn't exactly had the Wizard Wars 1.3.0 src codes. But when I tried to recompile WW it didn't quite work as the client HUD and GUI got messed up from using Visual Studio 2017.

İs he codding bots ? I dont know much englısh but.İts better if ı can get help from a Türk.

Other wise...The translate is working as well [Not much but anyway] Do you know what the program ı need to use for codding bot ? Like,ı want to codding a bot for half life death match.What ı need to do.And what the program ı need to use.The bots united is does not accept my register.[Because that annoying question is have no answer].

No I doubt my friend knows on coding C++ but is good on TFC Skills like conc jumps and climbing...

[APG] Clan Leader - [email protected]

C++ ? Do I need to use that program? Dev-C++ Did I download this program for noting ?..Damn...Well no matter ı just wanna learn how to codding.İf he know something about know..How to move the bots [Walking] or something like that.Simple things.Not shooting.Like how to add a bot to a Windows server.Conc-rocket jump is still not working correctly but anyway.Maybe ı should wanna make a gauss jump know Do you know someone who is Knowledge about bots ?

Well,thank you for help.I think ı just sit and look at the cpp files directly.

Thread Information